On this page you'll find all the available ios dating sites. The 12 dating sites listed in this category have been personally picked and reviewed by our staff and users, with Ayi.com being our current top pick. Find the best dating site for ios dating.
Top Ranked iOS Dating Sites
About iOS Dating
Once upon a time if you wanted to date someone it required the courage to personally ask for a date and risk the humiliation of rejection. In the modern world, while the old fashioned method of asking someone out in person and face to face is still used, it is being used far less frequently. The first changes in this time-tested method came with the advent of internet dating. For some time this form of dating kept people glued to their computer screens scrolling through long lines of profiles searching for a suitable partner or a casual fling. Today, fewer and fewer people are running around with a laptop bag slung on their shoulder as cell phones and iPads have increased in computing power and functionality.
With the advent of new technology comes a new way to date. iOS dating is now the up-and-coming way to meet that certain someone. For the uninitiated, iOS stands for IPhone or IPad operating system. For those who do not use Apple products, fear not as most of the mobile dating sites do offer Android application that will work for you as well.
One of the greatest benefits of iOS dating over more traditional methods is the ability to cycle through a large number of possible potential dates to an actual face to face meeting without the significant time often wasted through traditional methods. With iOS dating you can really just cut to the chase. It doesn’t really matter what you’re looking for as mobile websites have specialized into all sorts of dating arrangements. Christian dating, gay and lesbian dating, NSA dating, and the list goes on. No matter what type of dating arrangement suits your lifestyle, you can bet there are a number of mobile sites offering what you are looking for.
Another benefit of iOS dating is the relative ease through which you can view and reply to inquiries. You can now arrange a date in a cab from the airport after arriving in a new city if you want. It’s no longer necessary to lug around your laptop while looking for an internet hotspot. Every dating option you want is right there at your fingertips.
While iOS dating has opened up a world of new dating possibilities, it has also increased the importance of vigilance and personal safety for those who choose to meet someone they do not know via their mobile device. Consider these safety tips when arranging the next date.
• Does the mobile site you are considering using conduct any form of screening for the protection of their patrons? If not, consider how important this function may be to you. Certainly the efficacy of screening persons online is questionable at best; however, some screening may provide certain people with additional comfort.
• What measures does the mobile site take to protect your personal information? Some sites have the ability to determine your location through your device. Do they collect that information, and if so how do they intend to use it?
• When you arrange a first date, ensure that it is in a public place which provides for the comfort and safety of both parties.
• Pay attention to your intuition. If things don’t feel right, resolve those uncomfortable feelings to your satisfaction before proceeding.
• Have an exit strategy. It is a good idea to tell a trusted friend where you are going and with who.
• If you intend to participate in riskier dating behavior, utilize appropriate protection.
Meeting and dating someone through an app on your mobile device is like meeting and dating someone you met at a local club. It’s a good idea to take it slow regardless of your dating goals or lifestyle. Communicate your intentions to the widest possible audience and through a process of elimination, reduce the number to the most promising prospects.
Keep multiple conversations going. Not only does a wider network increase your chances for success, dating prospects can also become friends or business contacts even if a romantic connection is not made.
Don’t lead people on. If you are definitely not interested, politely let them know. Inversely, if they indicate a lack of interest, don’t think you need to try harder.
Show some confidence. Never appear needy or desperate. If you have a problem with low self-esteem, correct the problem before seeking approval from others. Remember that virtual dating in many ways mimics real dating. If you are not ready, do not make the jump.
Dating apps offer a never ending series of options for making connections with people of similar interests. Research the sites which most closely offer the dating options suitable to your desires and lifestyle. Choose one site that you believe will meet your needs; then sign up, log on, and test the waters.